Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Case of Curiosities.

Do you ever wonder where 'Curly Sue' is these days? Is her hair still long? Is she okay? Do people recognize her on the street and yell things like, "James Belushi!" or "Hey, it's that girl from that movie with James Belushi!" I wonder. Would '90210' would have been the same if an asian woman played the role of Andrea Zuckerman? Where the heck is that annoying girl from 'The Blairwitch Project'? Is she wealthy? Do her friends make fun of her for crying so much and being so annoying? I'm a curious bear. The television set just informed me I could send Pizza Hut a text saying 'cheese' and win pizza for an entire year. How would that work? Would they deliver a pizza every day to my apartment? What if I couldn't finish the one from the previous night? How many toppings could I choose from? Could I swap a salad for a pizza once a week in order to regulate my bowels? I'd actually rather win a Publisher's Clearing House game. Or that Ms. America contest. I dream of holding that super-sized check and screaming "Mo' Money, my money!". I'd take that thing everywhere. I'd move to Vermont and open an ice cream shop. Wait. I'd probably just move to Greece and live happily ever after. I can't wait ...

2 comments:

  1. Compliments of IMDB:

    Curly Sue (Alison Porter) was in a musical, "The 10 Commandments" in '06. And in '09 produced "Magic's Greatest Secrets: Revealed." Gonna have to say Curly Sue was the highlight of her career.

    The annoying chick from Blair Witch (Heather Donahue) is still acting. Has done a bunch of one time characters on prime time shows and some movie called The Morgue a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I guess I could have looked that up myself! What about all those pizza questions?! What now, Megan! xxx

    ReplyDelete