Monday, October 25, 2010

Perfection.

Normal. What is normal? What is perfect? Would you be perfect if you had the choice? I wouldn't. I like the way I wear my heart on my sleeve. Even when it breaks, at least I can say I gave it my all. I love that I eat more candy then I should. I am a terrible driver and I'm not ashamed of it. I trip on things often. I'm clumsy with knives and I stutter all the time. These are the traits that make me Lauren Tiffany Wilson and to be honest I wouldn't want it any other way. This doesn't mean that I don't strive to be a better person. Better, not the best. I strive to make my relationships stronger, more meaningful and full of love. Those that resist make me uneasy. To those that encourage my love: Thank you. I want you near me forever. I want to hug you all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs are awesome...I'm not yet convinced that Autumn in Seattle is, though...sounds cold!

    ReplyDelete