Monday, October 25, 2010

Where have I been?

I went on a hike and took this picture. 

Seriously, where the heck have I been the last two months? Why I haven't I written? It's not like I work too much. Interesting things HAVE happened. Geez, forgive me. Can we just talk about Fall in Seattle real quick? It is the most beautiful thing ever. As I sit with my lukewarm tea at Top Pot Doughnuts I am so happy I am experiencing this right now. The leaves are the kind of leaves you see in movies like "Autumn in New York", the wind is chilly and everyone is bundled up in hats and scarves. At this hour, 6:10pm, it is almost completely dark. Amazing. I just spoke with Joy in Los Angeles and she is at the beach! In shorts! (I made the shorts part up, but I'm sure she is in something loose and airy). I can't even picture the beach right now. Oh, this fall weather is divine. I can't wait to go home, turn on my radiator and snuggle in with my old man cat. And if I wanted to eat warm cookies for dinner, would you blame me? It is near Halloween-time. It's almost Thanksgiving. My parents are staying with me in my little Joey Ray apartment for six days. Ingenious, hilarious blog posts to follow. Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment